Jermyn Street is a street in Mayfair, London where old English tailor-artisans based their shirt making operations more than a century-and-a-half ago, has been part of the essential dress of royalty, statesmen and the professional classes.
The Jermyn Street shirt is arguably considered the most pedigree of shirt styles, worn by professional people around the world as their shirt of choice and reflected in demand from global business nodes in Europe, the United States, parts of Asia and of course, Australia.
Join the Jermyn Street Shirt Company Program
With the jsshirts.com.au affiliate program you can promote and earn money from our entire range of high street corporate wear, direct to the customer.
- We offer from 10-15% commission on sales generated through our store, where we have a free shipping offer for orders over $150 – an offer most take advantage of.
- The program is also open to all promotional methods such as coupon affiliates, PPC, Cashback, Social media and more.
Why Promote Jermyn Street Shirts
- World-class tracking and support provided by Commission Factory
- An experienced affiliate manager
- Range of professionally designed banners
- Automatically updated product feed
- No Expiry Coupon Available
- Preset text link and deep link generator
- Cart Data reporting supported – see what is being sold.
Affiliates are not allowed to bid on the Jermyn Street Shirt Company brand name, any derivation or misspellings. We ask for brand and misspell terms to be included as negative keywords in all search engine marketing campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to; Jermyn Street Shirt Company , jsshirts, jsshirts.com.au, www.jsshirts.com.au, j s shirts, www.jsshirts.com, jsshirts.com. Any affiliates found bidding on these terms may have pending transactions cancelled or face suspension from the programme.
Bidding on generic keywords such as ‘men’s shirts’ or ‘men’s ties’ is encouraged, but must not include the Jermyn Street Shirt Company or derivatives within ad copy or titles.
Use of the Jermyn Street Shirt Company and/or misspells in a site display URL is prohibited in any PPC campaigns. Affiliates wishing to promote Jermyn Street Shirt Company using the PPC channel must do so using their own websites or landing pages. Affiliates must not use a URL redirect to take the customer directly to the Jermyn Street Shirt Company website from a PPC advert.
Any promotional and incentive offers and codes must be authorised through the Commission Factory dashboard. Use of unauthorised coupon codes will result in non-payment of commission and possible suspension from the program.